Reliance Jio is launching its Jio DTH service soon which will bring some competition in all other DTH operators like Videocon, Dish TV, Airtel and Tata Sky. When DTH service of Reliance Jio is launched in the market, all other operators have to lower down their charges of DTH plans by which everyone will get benefit, either Jio customers or the customers of any other DTH providers.
Reliance Jio DTH is offering Some Benefits Such As | Jio DTH offers
- The Direct to home business is in its evolution phase and Tata Sky is providing several value added benefits in very cheap price.
- Jio DTH will be a new competitor in this field so it is trying to lead by offering IPTV to its customers by whom customers can watch broadcasting channels through internet.
- For watching broadcasting channels through internet, there is a need of fast internet connection and high frequency, so for this Jio DTH offer Jio broadband connection to all the customers.
- Offer 1: Customer will get 300 channels minimum at the cost of Rs.200 only
- Offer 2: 350+ channels in Rs. 220
- Offer 3: 400+ channels in 250 rupees
- Offers 4: All channels in 400 rupees
- Offer 5: In Rs. 230 you will get 220+ HD Channels
- Welcome offer: Jio DTH subscription free for 3 months
- Jio DTH Prime offers: Get 3 month free with a recharge of 6 months
- DhanDhan offer: Get 1 month free with a recharge of 3 months
- Bonaza Offer: Recharge for 1 year and you will get 6 months free plus Rs. 100 cashback.
People can go for Jio DTH Service without any confusion as they are providing various offers and can enjoy free subscription of 6 months as well. If we compare Jio DTHwith others then customers have to spend more than Rs.500 for watching 360 channels and 50 HD channels whereas for Jio DTH services you just need to pay Rs. 250-300 per month only.
The lowest plan of Jio DTH service will be around Rs. 180-200 and you can easily get 300 channels with HD channels by using Jio DTH offers and coupon codes. The customers of Jio DTH will also able to access their favourite series, video games etc as Jio is planning to merge with a US broadcasters as well. So you will get a huge number of offers and you can choose as per your requirement.