Once your JioFi device is connected accurately, you will able to connect a number of devices with your JioFi.local.html device. If you find that after connecting your devices, you are not getting better speed for your device, you will need to have a look at your smart phone settings. In this article we are going to explain all these steps that you will need to cross check if your mobile device is not providing you accurate wifi speed.
Here are the Troubleshooting Tips for your Mobile Device
- Make sure that you are having accurate data balance for your devices.
- If you do not have data balance then you will need to recharge your device and if you find that your data balance is enough then you will need to go for next step.
- If you are getting issues with some specific websites then you will need to clear your cache memory and then you can try once again and if you are not getting problems with all devices then make sure that devise that you are using are 4G compatible.
- If your device is not 4G compatible then you will need to have new updated device.
- Make sure that your device is accessing internet connections with Jio SIM card.
These are the steps that you can follow so that you can have high speed internet connections for your JioFi.local.html device.