When you install JioFi for your home, you will need to update this advance device for sure. When you read our blogs, you will come to know about some simple steps for making maintaining your JioFi device. All these steps will help you very easily and we are sure that when you reflect these tricks to your JioFi device, you will able to enjoy high speed internet connections. We are going to explain steps for updating firmware for JioFi device firmware using http:// jiofi.local.html web address.
Here are Steps for Updating JioFi Firmware using http:// jiofi.local.html Login
- Firmware recharges your JioFi device so that your device should not get switched off during JioFi firmware update.
- factory update your JioFi device and for that you can simply press reset button for your JioFi device. You can use default login details for accessing jiofi local html web login. “Administrator” is default login user name and password for accessing JioFi login page.
- When you need to update firmware for your JioFi device, you will need to connect your computer device with JioFi router. You can wirelessly connect your device or you can also use LAN network cable for connecting your device.
- Open web browser at your computer device and in the address bar you can fill http:// jiofi.local.html web address. There is a default IP address for accessing jiofi login page and that IP address is http:// 192.168.0.1 or http:// 192.168.1.1
- Fill jiofi login user name and password and then you can access jiofi setup page.
- Go for “settings” option from your jio router settings page.
- Select “firmware update” option from there.
- Under “Software Upgrade” you can select “Device Software Verizon”.
- From there you can easily update firmware for your JioFi device. There can some hurdles when you update firmware for JioFi device but you do not need to feel worry about these hurdles.
If you find that you face issues after updating firmware for your Jio router, you have to hard reset your Jio router to default settings. Once again you will need to press reset button and then you can get default settings for your device. If you want to get more details for setting up your jiofi device then you have to get blog page for sure.