If you have a new JioFi device and you need to change your router login page then you will need to have very simple steps for that. In this article we are explaining the simple steps for accessing Jio router login page at your computer device.
- Make sure that you have a computer device with internet connections because this computer device will be used as a user interface for your JioFi login device.
- When you provide power supply to your JioFi device, you will notice that status LED for your JioFi device will be solid green in colour.
- From your wifi options search for the SSID that your JioFi device is broadcasting at the moment. If you find that there is no wifi network available then you will need to make sure that your JioFi device is connected accurately with power supply of you can contact your JioFi device with your computer system with using Ethernet cable connections.
- Now, launch web browser at your computer device because this web browser will allow you to access configurations for your device.
- Fill http:// JioFi.local.html web address in your address bar.
- Hit on enter key and you will get JioFi login page.
- Fill JioFi router login user name and password for your device settings.
You are now at the configuration page of your JioFi device. If you need to change settings for your device then you will need to go for “settings” option for your device and then you can select “WiFi” option from there. If any user face problems with accessing JioFi device login then they have to make sure that all network devices are accurate and service provider is providing internet connections accurately.