After Jio’s overwhelming successes as an ISP (Internet Service Provider), Reliance Jio is all set to launch another new broadband service called as Jio Giga Fiber.
It aims to dominate all the devices for communication like mobile, landline, Television at your home or office. Hence it is yet another trick to beat the telecom and broadband partners trying to take the lead by reducing their monthly plan charges because of Jio.
Jio Giga Fiber Plan for Gurgaon
Reliance Jio had provided free SIMs and connection for months, and it uses the same means here by offering free internet connection for three months with a broadband speed of 100 Mbps and 90 GB monthly data. However, you’ll have to pay a sum of Rs 4500 as a security deposit which is refundable. Here we’ll talk about Jio Giga Fiber Registrations Gurgaon.
After the 90 days are complete the following plans could be availed:
- 500 at 50 MBPS for 300 GB per month
- 999 at 100 MBPS for 600 GB per month
- 1,299 at 100 MBPS for 750 GB per month
- 1,500 at 100 MBPS for 900 GB per month
Jio announces that the place with a larger number of registrations would get the opportunity to experience the Giga Fiber earlier.
Steps for Jio GigaFiber Registration
For Jio GigaFiber Registration Gurgaon, follow these steps:
- To register for Jio GigaFiber, go to http /gigajio.com(the official Jio website’s GigaFiber page)
- Type your Gurgaon address and click on the Change button. After you enter your address and hit the Submit button, the screen will still show the default address. Nonetheless, select if the address you have registered is your home or office address.
- Go to the next page, here you’ll be prompted to type your name and phone number, which you’ll have to verify by clicking on the Generate OTP button
- Enter the OTP you received and select the type of locality (Society, Township, Developer, etc.) and click on Submit
201 total views, 3 views today